How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to email updates?
You can update your email subscription settings on the Account Settings page.
Will I be able to download the online course?
No, you can only view the class while streaming online.
I just purchased a class, but I can’t find it, where is it?
After you Sign in, go to My Classes you will find your class. If you still cannot see your purchased classes after these steps, please send us an email to [email protected] with details and your email address.
Can’t find any newsletter and mail notifications?
Please check your junk mail and make it “not junk” to find it in your direct inbox the next time.
Classes that I purchased are missing from My Classes.
- The good news is that your purchased classes don’t disappear or expire, we just need to find them.
- Typically, the cause of this issue is being logged out. Or because the transaction is pending due to issues in your bank.
- If you purchased with PayPal it might take longer to process than the credit card.
- If you still cannot see your purchased classes after assuring that you are using the right account, please contact [email protected] with the invoice number of your purchase and your account email address.
I can’t buy the class it says payment method refused or declined.
We accept payments with debit cards, visa cards, master cards we do not accept prepaid cards
You have to check with your bank that you have enough credit that allows you to purchase the class.
How do I update my email address?
Go to My Classes ➔ My Account ➔ Settings and you can change your email address or update your password.
If you continue to have issues please reach out directly to [email protected]
The class is buffering, freezing and/or stopping.
This is usually due to a slow internet connection. So try these few steps
- Restart your modem- router.
- Restart your computer.
- Refresh your internet connection.
If the above steps do not solve the issue, please email us at [email protected]